Wednesday 6 March 2013

Website Preparations

After spending the morning listening to an inspiring talk by marketing guru (and all-round hilarious person) Mary Portas, my shiny new perspex bag and I set off on a serious day of errands and meetings in preparation for the HTL website launch coming up. I was in a bit of a lazy fashion mood and felt like my outfit was pretty low key for HTL standards, although I did get quite a few comments on my new muscle tee from Market HQ! Combine skulls and dip-dye and you just can't go wrong.



Address Melbourne, Australia
Website Going live this Friday!

Wearing...
Top Minkpink
Pants Somedays Loving
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses House of Holland
Bag Nasty Gal
Wallet Manoush

Sxx

9 comments:

  1. Love the shades!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy can't wait for the new website!

    east-coast-toast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur style girls!

    best,
    lissis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt and that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting when is your site launching?
    www.stylelatino.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful outfit! perfect <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such amazing style, I love everything about this xx

    ReplyDelete