Saturday 26 January 2013

Three Bags

Can't believe it's the middle of summer and the weather is already requiring me to wear pants! With tanning officially off the table I have had no choice than to get back to my cafe hopping ways. Yesterday's lunch was at Three Bags and as you would expect the food did not disappoint... they even gave us a free cupcake at the end of our meal. Great outcome!


Address Three Bags Full, Abbotsford, Melbourne, Australia
Ate Corn Fritters

Wearing...
Top Toi Et Moi
Pants American Apparel
Shoes Sportsgirl
Sunglasses Rubi Shoes
Clutch Sportsgirl
Watch Sportsgirl

Jxx

5 comments:

  1. I love how bright the pants are! Also, I featured you guys on my blog! I'd appreciate if you checked it out!
    http://moonnchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a free cupcake, can you.:) Cool outfit, the shirt is really something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants! The colour and pattern is amazing xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete