Monday 21 January 2013

Tennis Time

Appel and I have been hitting it up the tennis hard lately. Today we watched our favourite Frenchmen, Tsonga and Gasquet, while snacking on Big Ms and hot chips...took me back to tuckshop days. Was very unimpressed to receive some seriously weird looks and comments from a couple of sleazy men...although I guess it was kind of fair considering my skirt had slits up to my bellybutton. Oh the things we do for fashion.


Address Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia
Winner Was Tsonga yay!

Wearing...
Top The Casette Society
Skirt Friend of Mine
Shoes Underground
Belt ASOS
Sunglasses Dansk
Bag Street Level

Sxx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! don't mind those men. at least you looked amazing ;)

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete