Tuesday 22 January 2013

Not Another Twosie

Back home and obviously straight to the tennis! Had an epic night watching Federer smash Raonic.. although my jetlag did prevent me from enjoying it fully as I was deliriously tired through the entire second half. Always did love this twosie so I was so excited the other day when I found it buried at the very back of our closet.  PS hope you're dying for this adorable double rainbow combo as much as I am!


Address Australian Open, Melbourne, Australia
KIA count 2

Wearing...
Jacket Sportsgirl
Top Don't Ask Amanda
Shorts Don't Ask Amanda
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses House Of Holland 

Jxx

7 comments:

  1. Gahhh this outfit is incredible! P.s you may have just made my life by following me on insta! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like youyr style, the sunglasses is amazing!
    xo

    http://www.madeinsisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! I need to find myself a twosie.

    wardrobeofbeki.blogspot.co.uk

    Beki x

    ReplyDelete