Wednesday 2 January 2013

LA Adventure

Having a week off from HTL for the first time since it started has been super weird. I have no idea what you've been doing, what you've been wearing...and even what you did for New Year's! LA has been epic, we've been seriously living it up here. From the incredible SLS hotel to major shopping success, and hitting up midnight Mexican feasts, I am dying for us to come live here. Today was my favourite - we hired a car and drove to Malibu for lunch, then sat on those The OC-style sheds on the beach and had a Sprinkles cupcake sunset picnic. Feeling like it's too soon to leave but very excited to be lying by the beach for the next two weeks...


Address Zuma Beach, Malibu, California, USA
LA Highlight Seeing Chris Brown and Rhianna at Lakers Vs Knicks basketball game.

Wearing...
Jumper Lazy Oaf
Pants Nasty Gal
Shoes Office
Bag Kimski
Sunglasses ASOS

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. Omg I've missed my daily dose of htl, my days haven't been the same without the inspiration! Hope you had a lovely week and holidays though. So envious of all your travels, and gorgeous outfit as per xx

    ReplyDelete