Friday 4 January 2013

Hitting Up Honolulu

It might look a little sunny in the picture, but don't be fooled - this is the third straight day of clouds and rain getting in the way of our summer holiday. So today with tanning off the cards we decided to hit the streets of Honolulu for a bit of a tour. Pulled out my walking gear (or the closest thing I have to it) which included these awesome new Converse platforms which are one of my favourite LA purchases. Exploring the town by foot turned out to be a slight struggle so we ended up renting a Mustang convertible and driving to the North shore to watch people surfing the infamous huge waves of Pipeline (rain prevented me getting any cool shots but check out insta @howtwolive for a pic of the waves).


Address Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Waiting For you to get here!

Wearing...
Top Wildfox
Shorts Minty Meets Munt
Shoes Converse
Sunglasses Sportsgirl
Bag Stussy x Love+Made

Sxx

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you're in hawaii, it's my dream holiday! How frustrating about the weather though. Loveeee your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!
    I would love to visit Hawaii one day.

    Love,
    Valery
    A Night in Cydonia

    ReplyDelete