Saturday 5 January 2013

Finally Arrived

After a day of travelling, a five hour delay at the airport and ten episodes of Homeland, I have finally arrived in Hawaii! Had the most beautiful first day tanning by the pool and reading my most recent obsession Message From An Unknown Chinese Mother which I'll have to give you when I'm done. Could not be more excited that this is all that's on the agenda for the next two weeks! PS I discovered an epic tuna sanga and hot choc combo at Santos in Sydney airport - Pret has some serious competition here!


Address Kona, Hawaii, United States
Received Best gift from you!!

Wearing..
Top Shakuhachi
Skirts Friend Of Mine
Shoes Soles
Sunglasses ASOS

Jxx

10 comments:

  1. I love this so much. This is beautiful!!! <3 Have fun in Hawaii. I miss that place. xx


    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this outfit is too good! Hope you have a lovely holiday girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt! you girls have a great blog!! :)

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is amazing <3

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!

    Fiona xo
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the shoes!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove that skirt, have to find something like it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit as always. I wish I had your wardrobes!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete