Thursday 17 January 2013

Boyfriend Singlet

There are 3 things that make me happiest in life: 1. Tanning, 2. Eating a really good tuna sandwich, and 3. Discovering something in my boyfriends wardrobe that I can steal. Today I hit two out of three (this place is seriously lacking in great sandwiches) so I'm pretty happy with myself. Absolutely loving this UNIF singlet that Ro bought and of course had to wear it before he's had the chance to. Paired with my white lace flares it made for the perfect last-night-out outfit. Farewell paradise!


Address Kona, Hawaii, USA
Jealous That you get to stay longer!


Wearing...
Singlet UNIF
Pants Somdays Lovin
Sandals Soles
Bag Wasteland
Sunglasses Sportsgirl
Bracelet Sportsgirl
Ring Nastygal

Sxx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh sooo in love with this outfit, the flares are amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. That bag. Those flares. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete