Wednesday 9 January 2013

Beer O'clock

I think one of my favourite things about being on holidays is every afternoon at 5 when it's finally happy hour, or Beer O'clock as we have come to call it. The best thing about yesterday though, other than the edamame that accompanied my delicious mango mai tai, was that I finally got to wear this amazing quilted Topshop twosie. Been waiting for the right moment to steal it off you ever since I saw you take it out of your Paris suitcase.


Address Kona, Hawaii, USA
Drank at Ulu 

Wearing...
Top Topshop
Pants Topshop
Shoes Soles
Sunglasses ASOS

Jxx

5 comments:

  1. I recently bought the top for this, but now, definitely need the matching trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a website link to those beautiful shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought them on style tread. Such a great find! http://www.styletread.com.au/estimate-silver-hi-shine.html

      Delete
  3. Love the look! I wish I could rock a twosie like you do!
    http://lionlionbazaar.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are the definition of twosie! You make me want to buy everything with matching separates haha. You look gorge :) xx

    ReplyDelete