Saturday 19 January 2013

Bedridden

After spending the last 2 days sick in bed, today I threw on my most colourful outfit in an attempt to make myself feel better. Thankfully it miraculously worked and I'll be back in action and ready for the tennis tomorrow. Been seriously devastated that I've missed the last 48 hours of my beloved Australian Open...although between Fox Sports and Lance Armstrong on Oprah I've been kept very well entertained. Still wish you would've been here to keep me company!


Address Melbourne, Australia
Best Tennis Moment Jerzy Janowicz, Mine and Appel's fave player from the Paris Masters (see prev. post here), having an on-court meltdown this week - check it out here.

Wearing...
Top Minkpink
Shorts Lilyhart
Cape Vintage Nasty Gal
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses Sportsgirl

Sxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, it made my day coming from you! :) the kimono is soo gorgeous and looks amazing with the top and shorts! Hope you feel better soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always the best!! hope you're well already :)

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape and sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are always so perfect.
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. only you could pull that off

    ReplyDelete