Tuesday 13 November 2012

Topshop Personal Shopping

After a full day spent at Topshop on our last epic spree, I thought it'd be worth booking myself in for a Personal Shopping appointment this time around. It was like a fashion fairytale: upon arrival I was led into a room full of clothing and accessories picked out just for me based on a personal style questionnaire I'd filled out beforehand. I had two personal shoppers, Lauren and Jo, helping me make outfit choices, and walked out in a brand new outfit and a whole lot more in my shopping bags. The best part was it was free (the service, not the clothes unfortunately). Seriously fun day, don't know how we haven't done this before!


Address Topshop Oxford Circus, London, United Kingdom
Favourite Outfit Matching patterned leather dress and jacket - can't wait to show you!

Wearing...
Top Topshop
Pants Topshop
Vest Topshop
Shoes Topshop
Sunglasses ASOS
Ring Nasty Gal

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the best day everrrr! Love this outfit too <3 xx

    ReplyDelete