Saturday, 24 November 2012

FOM Sale

Headed to the Friend Of Mine sample sale at Down Yonder yesterday, so devo that you just miss it! Was hoping to find a couple of Tarzan (or nappy) skirts but when they were nowhere to be seen I settled for an amazing pair of red pants and a bag that I've had my eye on for months. Was a little underwhelmed with the outfit choice when I left home in the morning but the weird looks I consistently received throughout the day confirmed that I did indeed look like a freak. Mission accomplished!

Address Down Yonder, Malvern Road, Melbourne, Australia
Resisted Buying an adorable mustard twosie 

Knit Bitching and Junkfood
Pants Topshop
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses House Of Holland
Clutch Sportsgirl


1 comment:

  1. I die everytime I see those beautiful rainbow shoes, you must have the best shoe collection ever! Xx