Saturday 20 October 2012

Twosie Week Day 5

Over the last couple of weeks I've been going to baking classes at La Cuisine Paris. Mastering my macarons, eclairs and croissants has been so much fun and I always spend the rest of the day smelling like butter (in a good way). I didn't have room here for food photos by you can check them out on Instagram @HowTwoLive. Decided to take my last Twosie Week snap in this incredible Nasty Gal ensemble. We've followed and shopped with them for years and were SO excited that they've finally come out with their own label.


Address Quai de l'Hotel de Ville, Paris, France
Twosie by Nasty Gal

Accessories...
Shirt Minkpink
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch Topshop
Rings Nasty Gal, Alexander Wang

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. love this look u look so cool !!!
    http://www.hisloveoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete