Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Paris Masters Day 1

Being the crazed Tennis fans that we are, we decided to skip school for the week and bought 7-day tickets to the Paris Tennis Masters. Not one to miss an opportunity to dress up, I opted for checks, florals and my two-toned wedges. Thinking I would totally stand out from a crowd full of people in tracksuits and runners, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself blending in with the tennis-goers in their suits and their heels...and then I had to remind myself, this isn't the Aus Open...this is Paris!

Address Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
Packed A picnic lunch from our local bakery which included their ridiculous tuna rice salad

Top Vintage
Blazer Richard Nicoll for Sportsgirl
Pants Something Else
Shoes Sportsgirl
Bumbag ASOS
Sunglasses Vintage


1 comment:

  1. Love the blazer and how you somehow make bumbags not look naff. That's talent

    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |