Saturday 13 October 2012

New Job

All decked out in Topshop for my first day as the new Topman personal shopping assistant. The day began with an epic shopping spree followed by a three hour styling appointment and delicious salted caramels from Box Brownies. What more could I ask for out of a job? Weather is back to terrible so whipped out your umbrella which reminded me so much of PFW..take me back!!


Address Topshop, Chapel street, Melbourne, Australia
Heard Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are together. How did I not know that?

Wearing..
Top Topshop
Pants Topshop
Shoes Gidget
Bag Sportsgirl
Glasses Dita
Rings YSL, Topshop

Jxx

3 comments:

  1. ahhh i work at Topman too :) you look so gorgeous! love the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is your umbrella from? I have been searching for the past year for a nice simple clear umbrella that folds in like yours!

    Congratulations on your new job (:
    I was in Chapel saturday with friends formal dress shopping, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Catherine, the umbrella is from Lulu on Carlisle St - www.lulustore.com.au

      For formal dresses on Chapel we'd head to Green With Envy, or Malvern Road's Hawksburn Village and High St Armadale both have lots of great stores. Good luck!

      J&Sxx

      Delete