Friday 26 October 2012

Grizzli Cafe

Following an exhausting day of errands and French class, headed to our local drink spot for some wine and a cheese platter. Can't decide whether that's extremely Parisian or extremely touristy of us. Before you comment on how I managed to purchase a beautiful new yellow blazer without telling you about it, let me say this: after officially running out of clothing I've now resorted to stealing items from Appel's wardrobe...it's a good thing I like to wear things oversized. 



Address Grizzli Cafe, 7 Rue Saint-Martin, Paris, France
Discovered Another cooking school right around the corner that I may just have to try out when Jerome's here

Wearing...
Shirt Life With Bird
Blazer Paul & Joe
Leggings Bitching and Junkfood
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses Oliver Peoples
Bolo Tie ASOS
Watch Casio from Ro

Sxx

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! All that blue is so bright :-)

    xx Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool blog you guys have here! just came back from Paris I'm obsessed can't wait to go back! :)

    xxx
    StephC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super cute! Now Following you!

    lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete