Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yo-Chi Frozen Yoghurt

It may have been raining and cold yesterday but nothing stands between me and my froyo. This self serve place is by far the coolest new yoghurt bar in Melbourne. There's a good chance I won't be let back in as I'm quite sure they saw me taking photos and thought I was trying to steal their ideas, but hopefully they'll realise I was just an admirer as I don't think I can go on without this frozen deliciousness in my life!



Address Yochi, 292 Carlisle Street, Balaclava, Melbourne, Australia
Ate Extra tart and honey soybean yoghurts, with chocolate flakes and halva

Wearing...
Shirt Ark & Co.
Pants Somedays Lovin
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses Ray-Ban
Umbrella Lulu

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. I live right around the corner from this place which means I'm there at least 3 times a week. I LOVE YOCHI but it's a bit dangerous on the old coin purse :(

    Love your blog, great to see some fresh new Melb bloggers
    xx

    Sharday

    SHARDETTE BLOG

    ReplyDelete